To start the registration process, first select the membership category that best applies to you:
- Physicians who are not certified by the Council of Medical Education and Testing.
- To be a Fellow in the Academy, you need to be board certified in your speciality and/or a Fellow in a prior wound care medical organization.
- To be a Fellow Certified in the APWH, you need to be a “Physician Certified in Wound Healing” by the Council for Medical Education and Testing (CMET).
- Industry members of APWH will receive the latest Academy news and events, be featured on our website, have networking opportunities with our membership, and enjoy the first right to sponsor a smaller or larger Academy event… and more.
- All nurse practitioners practicing wound care are welcome to join as Affiliate members.
- All physician assistants practicing wound care are welcome to join as Affiliate members.
- Retired members enjoy all privileges and benefits, including reduced rates on APWH products and events.
- A member who is a student of a physician or podiatric medical school or a resident in training.